FlyForStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying Event Game Master 24/7 Online

3 posters

Go down

Applying Event Game Master 24/7 Online Empty Applying Event Game Master 24/7 Online

Post  malawafu Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 am

Name: Malaw Wafu

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO IMPROVE FLYFORSTAR :I can help players,I will welcome the newbie players,and i know how to deal with CE users that can make World To Lag!!!

WHEN DO YOU STARTED PLAYING FLYFF: Since i'm 17 years old and i started playing flyff when it since v11....

LANGUAGE:English,Filipino and Bisaya...

ABOUT MYSELF:I'm a very helpful person and i have long patience for the players. I'm Friendly person.

malawafu

Back to top Go down

Applying Event Game Master 24/7 Online Empty Re: Applying Event Game Master 24/7 Online

Post  Maddy Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 am

Good job on following the format.

~Denied, locked, and moved.
Maddy
Maddy
Admin

https://flyforstar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Applying Event Game Master 24/7 Online Empty Re: Applying Event Game Master 24/7 Online

Post  MoonStar Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:38 am

malawafu wrote:Name: Malaw Wafu

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO IMPROVE FLYFORSTAR :I can help players,I will welcome the newbie players,and i know how to deal with CE users that can make World To Lag!!!

WHEN DO YOU STARTED PLAYING FLYFF: Since i'm 17 years old and i started playing flyff when it since v11....

LANGUAGE:English,Filipino and Bisaya...

ABOUT MYSELF:I'm a very helpful person and i have long patience for the players. I'm Friendly person.

DENIED
MoonStar
MoonStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down