FlyForStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for Event Manager / Game Master

3 posters

Go down

Applying for Event Manager / Game Master Empty Applying for Event Manager / Game Master

Post  Gordzkie Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:23 am

Name: Nico Gordzkie

Timezone: GMT + 8

Experience: I have lots of experience as GM and as an Event Manager. Ive been playing flyff for 1 and a half year. I used to play eFlyff, but when I hear about private servers I urgently played some private servers. I know how to deal with players, co-GM's, newbies. I also do know all the GM commands, like the awakening's, pet maker, item codes, codes of bosses as well as mobs. I also do make special events, with some short stories to read in forums so players will be active in forums as well. If you want an example of my event read below after my application.

Availability: Since I'm still studying, I only play during after classes. So here is my schedule of playing:
5:30pm- 10 :00pm (WEEKDAYS)
and
8:00am up to any hour. ( WEEKENDS) Perhaps I can go 15 hours of playing during WEEKENDS.

Other information: I'm a responsible one, when I work on a particular server, I give my full loyalty and dedication to my duty. I’m kinda serious, though I love to joke around. But when it comes to my job as GM, I give my attention to it and have focus. I'm helpful, I really love to help players that have problems in game, I would answer all of their questions. I'm friendly, I love to mingle around and make friends. I'm still studying. I love music, when i play flyff, i usually put off its music and listen to songs. I have a unique personality. I'm engaging in sports, like badminton and basketball. I'm so talkative. Hehe.

So here is the example of the event ive made:

The Welcoming Event: Race to Master and Hero.

One cold day, people in Madrigal travelled each of the places. They were just so happy and adventurous. Everyone was so busy talking, giving ideas, sharing some thoughts and eventually, they saw a Frozen Ice. There was a note written, stating that “Attention to all brave warriors of Madrigal, I challenge you to have great equipments and armors for your world will encounter a great war. You might regret doing this, but I’m warning you if you won’t do this, your world will vanish. “ –Ice Man.

All of them went to panic, they don’t know what to do. They quickly go back to their settlement and continue to yield their best armors and equipments.

First 3 players to reach 60-M will receive Ultimate Legendary Weapon +10 of their class. And the first player to reach 121-H will Receive Ultimate Crystal Lusaka Weapon +10 of its class. How to win? Take a screenshot of you reaching the desired level and post it on forums.

Hope You Enjoy!

Gordzkie

Back to top Go down

Applying for Event Manager / Game Master Empty Re: Applying for Event Manager / Game Master

Post  Tori Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 am

This is great!
Let's see what the other's say!

Good luck buddy!

~Tori~
Tori
Tori

Back to top Go down

Applying for Event Manager / Game Master Empty Re: Applying for Event Manager / Game Master

Post  MoonStar Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 am

Lolololol that event wouldn't work
MoonStar
MoonStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordzkie Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:54 am

Hehe. That is just an example Smile

Gordzkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordzkie Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:18 am

I wanna know your feedbacks guys ASAP, because i want to delete my app for the reason that other players might copy it. Smile)

Gordzkie

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonStar Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:59 am

Gordzkie wrote:I wanna know your feedbacks guys ASAP, because i want to delete my app for the reason that other players might copy it. Smile)
Haha don't worrtly.... wait till the server is up
MoonStar
MoonStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordzkie Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:39 am

Haha. Ok ok. Smile

Gordzkie

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonStar Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:26 am

TEMPORARILY DENIED
MoonStar
MoonStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down